News & Articles
May 23, 2013, 12:00 pmThe demin-colored, I-CANDI collection shag rugs fail to meet federal flammability standards.
May 22, 2013, 12:30 pmThe motor of these roller shades has a built-in lithium battery that can overheat while being charged.
May 21, 2013, 10:00 amThe side mattress support rails on panel, loft and bunk beds can break.
May 16, 2013, 1:30 pmBean bag chairs without a permanent zipper closure allow young children to unzip, ingest or inhale the small beads inside the bean bag chair.
May 16, 2013, 11:30 amWhen cooked too long, the popcorn can overheat in the plastic popcorn maker and ignite.
May 16, 2013, 10:30 amThe hoodies were sold with drawstrings, which pose a hazard to young children.
May 15, 2013, 12:00 pmThe portable electric space heater's design can fail to prevent ignition of nearby combustible material.
May 10, 2013, 3:00 pmTouch Point-brand portable electric baseboard convection heaters with a model number of BBC-1500 can overheat.
May 9, 2013, 1:00 pmThe idler pulley on Z Master mowers can rub against the fuel tank. This is the second recall of these lawn mowers.
May 9, 2013, 12:00 pmThe brand name Optimus and two temperature knobs appear on the portable electric heaters.
Subscribe to this RSS feed